Sunday, May 22, 2011

Think ahead for fall!

Today, my friend and I spent an enjoyable afternoon walking around the First Annual Restaurant Festival in Phoenixville, PA.  One of my favorite parts of the experience was discovering the one of the coolest jewelry stores I've been to in a LONG time!

Romantic Jewelers on Bridge Street has gorgeous, mid-priced, one-of-a-kind new, vintage, and custom-made jewelry, and I must say, I wanted to buy everything!  But even with my meager jewelry budget, I still walked away with a fabulous new item!  Behold:

 These gorgeous beauties are made from casts of once-real leaves in all types, colors and varieties.  And at a mere $13.49, they are a totally affordable, unique idea for earthy bridal jewelry, bridemaids' gifts, or even stunning bouquet accents!  Imagine 2 or 3 of these shimmering babies nestled into a bouquet with some classy pearls or ethereal feathers.  :) 
I simply fell in love- not only with these charming leaf pendants, but with the entire store! 
If you're in the market for wedding jewelry (or ANY jewelry, for that matter!) please check out Romantic Jewelry, in Phoenixville, PA.  You'll fall in love, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment